Terms & Conditions
1. When placing an order, the client automatically agrees to and accepts the Terms & Conditions.
2. A £25 non-refundable deposit is required upon placing an order. This secures the client's production / delivery slot.
3. Production slots / delivery dates are to be mutually agreed between Tigerlily Creations and the client.
4. Payment via PayPal or bank transfer is accepted.
5. PayPal payments will incur a PayPal fee of 3.4% plus 20p.
6. Cash payments are acceptable upon customer collection.
7. If an order is cancelled at any point, all completed work must be paid for.
8. Digital proofs will be emailed to the client. It is the client's responsibility to proof read and approve the proofs. The client should clearly specify and amendments. An email from the client is sufficient. Tigerlily Creations cannot be held responsible for any un-noticed errors after the proof has been approved by the client.
9. All work will be carried out according to the client's direct specification. Tigerlily Creations cannot be held responsible for any mistakes made by the client.
10. The client is responsible for ensuring all information sent to Tigerlily Creations is correct. This includes spelling of names, venues, addresses etc.
11. An invoice for the balance (including postage & packaging fees) will be sent out prior to the mutually agreed production date.
12. The balance invoice will be based on the approved proofs and stock will be ordered accordingly. Any changed requested by the client after proofs have been approved and stock has been ordered will be subject to an extra charge to cover any new stock required
13. Completed orders will only be dispatched after payment of the final balance (including postage & packaging fees) has been received.
14. Most UK orders will be sent via secure recorded courier (usually Parcel Force). A signature is required upon receipt. Price guide is as follows:
Up to 5kg - £12.00
Between 5kg and 7kg - £14.00
Over 7kg (including large items such as table plans) - £20.00
Some smaller items may be sent via Royal Mail.
15. We ship worldwide. Overseas shipping costs depend on order size and delivery destination. Please contact us for a quote.
16. Tigerlily Creations cannot be held responsible for gaining copyright permission for the use of hymns, verses, poems etc. This is the responsibility of the client.
17. All orders are very carefully packaged. Tigerlily Creations cannot accept any responsibility for items once they have left our studio, or be held liable for any damage caused during transit.
18. Any damage or defect must be reposted within 48 hours of receipt. After this period, goods will be deemed to have been accepted by the client.
19. Any errors made by Tigerlily Creations will be corrected free of charge and return postage costs re-imbursed.
20. All items of stationery are individually handmade and as such, slight variations may occur. On screen colours may vary slightly from actual colours.
21. Our stationery contains small parts and is therefore unsuitable for young children. Please keep out of reach of children and babies.
22. Prices are subject to change, but confirmed orders will not be affected.
23. All designs and website content are subject to copyright law and are the property of Tigerlily Creations. Any infringement of this will be pursued through the courts.